知橙信息网

知橙信息网

凹凸世界要告诉我们的道理 凹凸世界帕洛斯

力慕晴 12114 5

1.在上面那些家伙看来我们都只是可有可无的消耗品而已。到最后人还是要靠自己

To all those guys up there, we're just a waste of supplies. In the end, people still have to rely on themselves

2.路都是自己选的,现在示弱已经太晚了,拿出全力来打着最后一仗吧。至少最后要像个真正的海盗那样

The roads are all made by themselves. It is too late to show weakness. Come up with all your strength to fight the last battle. At least end up like a real pirate

3.你可以尝试着继续挑衅我,只要记住每惹怒我一分,你就会更惨一点

You can try to keep provoking me, just remember that every time you piss me off, you're worse

4.我对你所谓的忠诚没兴趣,我也不在乎你的话是真是假。你只要记住背叛我的代价就是死

I'm not interested in your so-called loyalty, and I don't care if what you say is true or not. All you have to do is remember that the price of betraying me is death

卡米尔:

1.我和你的过去被像破布一样拼接在一起却意外的没什么违和感,果然无论是哪的厄流区都是这副模样。混沌失衡,为流亡命之徒苟

Your past and I were stitched together like rags but unexpectedly there was no sense of disobedience. Sure enough, no matter where the river is, it looks like this. Chaos is out of balance, living for the exil

2.果然,你们这种家伙连半点忠诚也不会有。既然是不定因素,那还是趁早排除掉比较好

Sure enough, guys like you don't even have the slightest loyalty. Since it is an uncertain factor, it is better to rule it out as soon as possible

3.我还是认为大哥不应该冒这样的险,宇宙海盗都是些亡命之徒,他们不值得信任

I still don't think big brother should take such a risk. Cosmic pirates are outlaws. They are not to be trusted

帕洛斯:

1.并没有什么背叛,只不过是忠诚过期了而已

There's no betrayal. It's just loyalty expired

2.对我而言重要的,不想失去的也就只有自己罢了

What is important to me, what I don't want to lose is just myself

3. 开始的地方也是结束的地方,这也算是宇宙海盗的浪漫吧

The place where it begins is also the place where it ends. This is also the romance of cosmic pirates

4. 沉浸在回忆里可不是什么好习惯

It's not a good habit to dwell on memories

佩利:

1.赢家通吃, 拳头硬的说话,这就是我们的道理

Winners take it all and talk hard. That's what we do

2.拳头最硬的人才能当老大,所以我也想试试

The hardest fist can be the boss, so I also want to try

凯莉:

1.距离才能产生美,明白不?没人想跟自己肚子里的蛔虫做朋友

Distance produces beauty, okay? No one wants to be friends with a worm in their stomach

2. 偷看别人的过去有什么好玩的,要我说感受现在和创造未来才比较好玩吧

What's so funny about peeking into other people's pasts? I'd say it's more fun to feel the present and create the future

3.人嘛,就应该活在当下,享受即将到来的未来才对。过去什么的,我真的半点兴趣都没有呢

People should live in the present and enjoy the coming future. In the past or something, I really have no interest at all

4.你不是说过我的内心充满黑暗了吗,现在你有机会好好见识一下份位黑暗

Didn't you say my heart was full of darkness. Now you have a chance to see the darkness of your position

超能研究所所长:

1.所谓的科技也好,魔法也罢,本来就是用来圈定人类思维逻辑的词语而已

The so-called technology or magic is originally a word used to define the logic of human thinking

2 . 不过正因为是未知领域,所以才更让人忍不住想去伸手触碰,那不是吗

But because it is unknown territory, it is even more people can not help but want to reach out and touch, that is not it

3.只要实用性强,能带来丰厚的利益回报,即便是由私心杂念堆起来的产品又何妨

As long as it is practical, it can bring rich returns, even if it is a product piled up by selfish distractions

银爵:

1.世界需要新的力量,取而代之破除枷锁,获得重生。而你固执已见,是没有资格追寻真相的

The world needs new power to break its chains and be reborn. And you are stubborn and you are not qualified to pursue the truth

2 .游戏到此为止的,尽管我很欣赏你的能力,但是不能成为助力的存在,我只能亲自淘汰

The game is over, although I appreciate your ability, but can not become the existence of help, I can only personally eliminated

圣空星王:

1.相比将来你将来要承担的责任,眼前黑暗与混沌不过是微不足道的试炼

The darkness and chaos in front of you is nothing but a trivial test compared to the responsibilities you will bear in the future

2.你拥有更进一步的可能,我相信那些我能做到的事,不能做到的是未来你都能实现

You have the possibility to go further. I believe that what I can do and what I can't do is that you can achieve it in the future

神近耀:

1.以死换生,这就是我们一族的宿命

It is the destiny of our people to trade death for life

2.万物的前路,只有死亡。你的灵魂,我也收下了

The way forward for all things is only death. Your soul. I took it, too

嘉德罗斯:

1.不管是你能做到的,还是你想做却无法做到的,我都会将它们一一达成,没有什么能阻止我,哪怕是父王你也一样

Whether you can do it, or you want to do it but can't do it, I will achieve them one by one, nothing can stop me, even if it is your father

2.无论对手是谁,结果都是被我打败,没有谁值得吃惊,你更不例外

No matter who the opponent is, the result is defeated by me, no one is worth surprising, you are no exception

格瑞:

1.但是,我只会凭我自己的力量去寻得答案

However, I will only find the answer on my own strength

斯兰德曼(观战团的黑衣人):

1.有些事光好运是不行的,被寄予的荣耀阴晴不定,最难把握

Some things can't be done with good luck. The glory that is placed is uncertain and the most difficult to grasp

凹凸世界要告诉我们的道理 扩展

凹凸世界告诉了我们这样一个道理:不活下去你怎么会知道发生什么。

按照这样的思路,瞄准青少年观众市场的《凹凸世界》,在作品中强调了多角色竞争互动、少年的中二心理、对友情及自我价值重视等要素。从mu前出现大量《凹凸世界》tong人作品来看,这样的做法也收获了年轻粉丝的认同。除了画质之外,《凹凸世界》的王道热血少年向剧情也戳中了国内动画市场的空白。在汇聚了众多创作者的网易LOFTER上,2016年上线的动画的《凹凸世界》话题参与数超过了17万。所谓tong人,通常指以原作为基础衍生出来的二次创作,因为既能反应IP自身热度,又能保持原作生命力,也越来越多地受到了IP持有方的重视。

凹凸世界要告诉我们的道理

发布评论

• Refresh code

评论列表

2024-04-30

希望我的文章对你有所帮助《凹凸世界要告诉我们的道理 凹凸世界帕洛斯》

2024-04-30

推荐看看《韭黄包饺子好吃还是韭菜好吃 韭黄怎么做好吃》

2024-04-30

推荐看看《1g是多少毫升 90克是多少毫升》

2024-04-30

1.在上面那些家伙看来我们都只是可有可无的消耗品而已。到最后人还是要靠自己To all those guys up there, we're just a waste of supplies. In the end, people

2024-04-30

推荐看看《日本知名女艺人 日本著名女演员》

2024-04-30

写的太好了!